NFL Preseason 2019 started with the Broncos vs. Falcons game and the main event will start at end of the week. There will be 11 NFL games on the first day and 5 games for the next two days. It will be the first time the top 3 NFL drafts will finally play on the NFL grounds.
Daniel Jones went 5-5 passing for 67 yards and a Pass TD on his first NFL Preseason drive! pic.twitter.com/kaZyILmcOH
— FOX Sports: NFL (@NFLonFOX) August 8, 2019
Public running to the sportsbook this morning to bet on the 10 NFL preseason games pic.twitter.com/C49dpifUxS
— The Action Network (@ActionNetworkHQ) August 8, 2019
Kyler Murray from Cardinals, Daniel Jones from the New York Giants and Dwayne Haskins from Washington will make their NFL debuts. While the Pro Bown star and running back from the Steelers, Le’Veon Bell won’t play due to his recent injury. Here are the best ways to watch the NFL games online and schedule for the weekend.
How to Live Stream?
NFL games are available on the majority of streaming platforms all around the world. There are plenty of services which can be used to watch the NFL preseason games online. In case you have missed one of the games and needs a rewatch, NFL Gamepass comes with that option. Here are the best ways to watch NFL games live.
- Fox Sports
- CBS All Access
- ESPN App or Website
- NFL Network
- DirecTV Now
- Yahoo and NFL App (Mobile only)
NFL Preseason Games Schedule
- New York Jets vs. New York Giants – 7:00 p.m. EST
- Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills – 7:00 p.m. EST
- Atlanta Falcons vs. Miami Dolphins – 7:30 p.m. EST
- New England Patriots vs. Detroit Lions – 7:30 p.m. EST
- Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Baltimore Ravens – 7:30 p.m. EST
- Washington Redskins vs. Cleveland Browns – 7:30 p.m. EST
- Tennessee Titans vs. Philadelphia Eagles – 7:30 p.m. EST
- Houston Texans vs, Green Bay Packers – 8:00 p.m. EST
- Carolina Panthers vs. Chicago Bears – 8:00 p.m. EST
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Arizona Cardinals – 10:00 p.m. EST
- Denver Broncos vs. Seattle Seahawks – 10:00 pm