Stars from Spider-man Homecoming, Tom Holland and Zendaya, have sparked dating rumors and are the new buzzed couple. The two have been indivisible for some time now. Their friendship is often talked about as the two are hardly seen without one another.
5 important things every Tom Holland and Zendaya fans must know
The two stars are humble and down to earth, despite their high profile. Even though the fans believe that the two are secretly dating one another, the pair has not confirmed it themselves. They insist that they are nothing, but just close friends. Here are a couple of things that you need to know about them.
- Dating rumors about Zendaya and Tom first sparked on the sets of Spider-Man Homecoming. But the two have been denying the rumors ever since and say that they are just good friends.
- In July 2017, Tom and Zendaya made their first red carpet appearance together. This led their fans into believing that the two were together. Their fans have also given them an adorable nickname TomDaya.
- The two have been spotted together several times. It seems that the two want to do everything together, whether it comes to spending vacay time, driving around Los Angeles or weekends in pool.
- In December 2017, Tom was seen spending some quality time with Zendaya’s parents. He had dinner with them at Bobby Van’s Central Park South Eatery. Sources report that he also managed to impress them.
- Tom Holland also shared pictures of Zendaya on Instagram when the actress attended the Met Gala. The caption read,
All hail the queen. Killing it mate.
Despite the fact that the two constantly deny their relationship rumors, their fans are still finding instances to prove otherwise.