There is something special about finding an easter egg in a video game. It needs an audience to fulfill its purpose because someone hid it there for a reason. It would be like a scream underwater without your discovery. Pointless.
There are more easter eggs than we think. They exist in both media and real life. How do we know? Thanks to the r/IRLEasterEggs. People go to this online community to share their best finds.
1. The search for a flying broom continues.
2. The package designer should be given a raise.
3. That’s a really nice gesture!
4. An interesting Easter egg.
5. A true family-oriented business.
6. Don’t throw away its dream!
7. This is clever!
8. Finally, life advice everyone needs!
9. Nice sense of humor. Lovely and sharp!
10. Not possibly a coincidence.
11. This is refreshing!
12. Don’t make Bigfoot cry!
13. “No, I’m rocked!”
14. The world can wait. The bed is a priority!
15. Now you can get drunk and gamble.
16. In Wilber, we trust.
17. Who copied who is the real question.
18. Beer is a good reason to recycle.
19. Claim it to be a King!
20. Spongebob’s residence beneath.
21. Very dapper.
22. Have we been on planet Cybertron all this time?
23. The smile though.
24. Interesting coincidence.
25. Not sure if it’s a snake or a giraffe.
26. The last one saw something it’s shouldn’t have.
27. Cool bedsheet.
28. This is hilarious.
29. Holy Poly!
30. Nice candid opinion.