Yesterday evening, a Walmart manager in Chesapeake, Virginia, opened fire at his store and killed six people before turning the gun on himself. This was a pre-Thanksgiving rampage that witnesses say was aimed at the manager’s coworkers. After the shooting spree, the manager shot himself to death.

The name of the person who is thought to have committed the crime hasn’t been disclosed yet. Tuesday night, at 10:10 p.m., the attacker started shooting in the store’s break room in Sam’s Circle. At the time, customers were running errands that had to be done before Thanksgiving.

At 10:16 p.m., when the first police officers went into the store, the lone gunman was already dead. On Wednesday, police officials confirmed that he killed himself

Witnesses say that a dead body was found outside, next to the store’s front door. No one knows for sure if the body found was that of the shooter or one of the people who were killed.

One survivor told a local news station called WAVY that she heard the gunman laughing at some point during the attack and that he specifically went after a room full of staff members who had just finished their shift and were talking about it.

One of the survivors said that one of the people who died was a young worker who had just turned 19.

Kevin Harper, who works at the business, was not hurt during the attack. As soon as he got out of the store, he went live on Facebook and said that the shooting had been started by a “manager.”

It was the manager, one of the managers. Just left out the break room, manager came in and started capping people up in there. We lost a few of our associates.

Read more:  Easy Hacks That Will Immediately Improve Your Daily Routine (13 Pics)

Walmart hasn’t said anything about the shooter or the people who were hurt in the incident yet.

In a statement posted on Twitter last night, the company said the following:

We are shocked at this tragic event at our Chesapeake, Virginia store. We’re praying for those impacted, the community and our associates.

We’re working closely with law enforcement and we are focused on supporting our associates.

Five injured people were being treated at Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, which has the most advanced trauma center in the area.

On the other hand, over forty emergency vehicles rushed to the Walmart supercenter on Tuesday night, which suggests that a lot of the people who were hurt are in very bad shape.

A Walmart employee who was outside the store when the terrible attack happened posted the following on social media:

It was the manager. One of the managers.

The scared staff member went on, talking about the shooter, and saying:

He blew his brains out and everything.

He killed the girl in there and everything. He came in and started spraying. I’m sorry for the victims.

I just left the break room, the manager come in there and started capping people up in there, started shooting. Sadly we lost a few of our associates.

It was a traumatic experience,

he later revealed to a source.

The police have not yet made an official statement about how the shooter died.

A second Walmart worker who started their night shift soon after the shooting said the following to the reporters who were there:

Thank goodness I showed up late.


Chesapeake Police confirm seven fatalities, including the shooter, from last night’s shooting at Walmart on Sam’s Circle,

the city confirmed on its Twitter account.

Read more:  Father Who Lost His Daughter in Tragic Crash Slams Dad of 13-Year-Old Driver

Leo Kosinski, a police officer, gave an update early Wednesday morning. He said that there were multiple deaths and injuries, and that police were still searching the building. He also said that the police were still searching the building.

As police arrived on scene, they realized it was an active shooter situation and we had to change our tactics.

In response to the fatal shooting that took place at Walmart, the company said the following:

We are shocked at this tragic event at our Chesapeake, Virginia store.

We’re praying for those impacted, the community and our associates. We’re working closely with law enforcement, and we are focused on supporting our associates.

At the time of the shooting, the shopping center was open to the public. The police thought that Walmart might have been busy because people were buying things for Thanksgiving.

Kosinski said that the police were worried that there might be even more people hurt or hiding inside the big store because of the gunshots.

The Chesapeake Police Department asked the Virginia Beach Police Department for help, and the Virginia Beach Police Department then came to help. In the early hours of Wednesday, the Washington office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms tweeted that they were also on their way to help with the investigation.

Louise Lucas, who is a Virginia state senator for that district and also represents part of the Chesapeake, said the following:

I am absolutely heartbroken that America’s latest mass shooting took place in a Walmart in my district in Chesapeake, Virginia tonight.

I will not rest until we find the solutions to end this gun violence epidemic in our country that has taken so many lives.

Representative Elaine Luria, who is a member of Congress, put the following on her Twitter account:

Enough is enough

Virginia Senator Mark Warner said:

Sickened by reports of yet another mass shooting, this time at a Walmart in Chesapeake. I’ll be monitoring developments closely.

Just a week before, another shooting happened in the state of Virginia. An ex-football player opened fire on a bus full of college football players coming back from a field trip. Three of the players died.

Read more:  15 Women Who Ditched the Razor and Fell in Love With Their Bodies Even More

Christopher Darnell Jones Jr., who was 22 years old, fired shots into the bus at around 10:15 p.m., killing three people and injuring two others.

Lavel Davis Jr., D’Sean Perry, and Devin Chandler were all students at the University of Virginia when they were shot and killed.

The people who are accusing Devin Chandler have told the court that he was sleeping when he was shot and killed. When the scary thing happened, the students were coming back from a field trip on Sunday of the week before.

Jones is being charged with second-degree murder and other crimes because of the shooting, which led to a search for the shooter and a 12-hour lockdown of the campus. He was finally caught in an area outside of Richmond.

Jones was told he had to stay in jail without the chance of posting bond, and his next court date is set for December at 9:30 in the morning.