Some kids have the potential to be a star. Yet there are some who don’t. But these hilarious kids surely have it.
1. That’s what a true actor is.
Tonight while I was umpiring 9 and under baseball a little kid struck out and started to cry on his way to the dugout and his teammates went to pick him up and he goes “guys I’m fine I’m just crying so my mom will buy me ice cream”
— Fetty (@alex_fetters) June 2, 2018
2. The need to know about this.
3. It seems they have rivals.
4. A true friend.
5. This person is an intellectual.
The 6yo figured out she can sneakily stick a note on someone’s back. But she doesn’t know they should say things like “kick me,” so they just have space facts on them.
— Robert McNees (@mcnees) December 16, 2018
6. Seems like a Harry Potter fan.
Not suggesting that my 10yo son hasn’t been paying attention to his religious education, but he just referred to Jesus as “muggle-born”.
— Andrew R (@ExcelPope) April 11, 2020
7. Is this parental cheating?
8. “Summoned her rage”.
9. Being passive-aggressive.
5yo: "when I have lunch at school, there is always a dessert. I want to check that you know that."
— Katherine (@whatKatydidnext) March 23, 2020
10. A parenting win for sure.
11. So funny!
12. The English language in a nutshell.
My daughter described the English language as "Three languages in a trenchcoat trying to sneak into an R rated movie".
— Family Dollar Chiwetel Ejiofor (@JAMALIGLE) May 26, 2021
13. Frozen dress?
14. His daughter has a favorite cat.
i think my daughter has a favorite cat pic.twitter.com/MLhjNkzrwq
— mister blank (@mister_blank) February 10, 2021
15. “Why are you watching Netflix?”