Every film director, screenwriter, producer, manager, and staff members think through the little details when making a movie, according to someone. It is sort of a no-brainer that nobody promised.
The reality is not always the same. Take the movies like The Dark Knight, Home Alone, The Return of the Jedi, and many of the others, scroll through this online community, and face the fact that apart from everything there is picture-perfect, let alone makes sense.
Today we are going to take a look at some of the worst, most illogical, and not smart movie details that give the words bad and not smart a whole new meaning.
1. In the movie Wonder Woman, Diana manages to get to London from her remote island in one day, as she is an Amazon.
2. Barry Allen breaks a window in Justice League. Microsoft Windows no longer supports flash.
3. In The Fate of the Furious, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson says that rubber bullets were a mistake. The guards should have used paper bullets to defeat The Rock.
4. In Batman Begins, Bruce Wayne decides to fight crime after his parents are killed. Rich people only care about causes that affect them personally.
5. It’s ironic that Lincoln doesn’t do well in theaters, since “Lincoln” grossed over $275,000,000 in movie theaters.
6. There was no eye-to-eye contact.
7. In The Chronicles Of Narnia, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe decide to rule Narnia. This is because they are British and yet the country had not been colonized.
8. In Black Widow (2021 ), a BMW is shown to have functioning turn signals. This is to show that the film is fictional and is not based on a real story.
9. Even Hollywood knows about Nintendo on how lawsuit-happy it is.
10. Who knew?
11. In Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle, Karen and Jack Black appear stuck between a Rock and a Hart place.
12. The Humans Consistently Use The Metric System In Matrix Revolutions (2003). Indicating that the Imperial system was thrown where it belongs.
13. The Fifth Element has absolutely nothing to do with Boron.
14. Vin Diesel’s legal name was the sole determining factor in his original casting for the Fast & Furious franchise.
15. In Dark Phoenix, Charles X intentionally made his students wear an X on their chests so that the enemy wouldn’t aim at him but them.
16. In Baby’s Day Out, the production almost stopped several times because the crew ran out of babies.
17. Did you know it?
18. Darth Vader was revealed as a master Harmonica player in The Return of the Jedi (1983).
19. In Doctor Strange (2016), Wong finds none of Strange’s jokes funny. Strange makes a bad joke at the end of the movie and Wong laughs. Then that is because Doctor Strange is his boss.
20. In The Order of the Phoenix, Dumbledore calls Voldemort by his birth name Tom. This foreshadows the fact that J.K. Rowling does not keep the people’s chosen identities in mind.
21. Noah Ringer tattooed a huge downvote on his head to symbolize how bad “The Last Airbender” was.
22. Before acting in the movie, Carrie Fisher had never seen a Star Wars movie.
23. In Avengers: Endgame, Scarlet Johansson falls off a cliff because she didn’t want to be a part of the female power scene.
24. In Watchmen (2009), Rorschach’s mask patterns continually shift and depict scenes of my parents fighting.
25. The woman that appeared in the background in Ocean’s Thirteen (2007), also made an appearance in the background of a scene in the movie Gravity (2013).
26. If you zoom in on Jack’s green knitted tie in the movie The Shining, you can see the hedge maze where he was lost and then died.
27. In Knives Out (2019), a bunch of knives is hanging out and for the same reason, the movie is called Knives Out.
28. In Spider-Man, Peter Parker sold pictures of himself for money. This indicates that he was the first OnlyFans model.
29. The characters in the movie Fantastic Four represent the four vital elements: fire, earth, invisibility, and stretching.
30. Little did we know.
31. In Arrival (2016), Amy Adams had convinced the aliens that she was not an imposter.
32. For Wonder Woman 1984 (2020), one doesn’t really have to watch the earlier Wonder Woman movies in order to understand the plot.
33. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty McFly puts his foot with a sock, on concrete. Shows that he’s a goddamn maniac.
34. Remains unexplained.
35. In the movie Joker, we see the character wearing red and lifting his arms. Regardless of the actor’s name, he is not a real Phoenix.