Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 is all set to be the final episode of the show. It will air on the 19th of May. We are all set to witness heartbreak and grief.
The show has a history of heartbreaking twists and turns and sudden deaths. By the time it comes to an end many characters are likely to die. Here’s our guess on who dies and who survives:
Who Dies in Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6?
- Daenerys Targaryen: Dany’s death will be among the most shocking moments in the show if they decided to go ahead with it. Would she be betrayed by one of her own close associates?
- Jaime and Cersei Lannister: Both the Lannisters are expected to die by the time the season comes to an end. Tyrion is likely to be the last surviving member of the Lannister family.
- Euron Greyjoy: Going by the preview of the fifth episode, it appears that Dany’s dragons might decimate Euron.
- The Hound and The Mountain: The Cleganebowl incident is finally going to take place, either one of the two or both of these warriors are likely to meet their end on Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6.
- Varys: We are expecting him dead by the season finale.
Who Survives in the Season Finale?
Bran Stark might become the king of the seven kingdoms. Jon Snow will either become the hand of the king or return to the wall. Other survivors are likely to be Tyrion, Ser Davos and Ser Brienne who will lead the council of ministers for King Bran Stark. Samwell Tarly might become the maester.
But these are mere speculations. The season finale will decide who lives, who dies and above all, who occupies the Iron Throne.