If you allow a monkey to write random things, it will eventually write Hamlet. It would be like this if you transferred the analogy to photography. If you see a lot of random stuff, you’ll eventually see something that looks intentional, brilliant, or both.
He wanders the streets and tries to find something that catches his attention. His shots might be accidental, but they’re still brilliant. It’s amazing how a lucky perspective can create a metaphor, a juxtaposition, and flow like visual poetry. It shows that some things are best in the hands of luck.
1. Good thing it’s not an emergency exit.
2. “Well, thanks!”
3. The dark side of the truck.
4. She escalated quickly!
5. New hairstyle idea.
6. That’s MINE!
7. She’d definitely win the Long Jump.
8. This is what’s called flashing.
9. The force is strong with this tire.
10. Very striking indeed.
11. This baby’s the chosen one.
12. Don’t even think about it!
13. Watch out!
14. Hey you, duckhead!
15. Yellow is the trend.
16. “Let’s cut those branches.”
17. This man wants to be lifted up.
18. Red Bull gave him wings.
19. The stairway to heaven.
20. D O G G O
21. Seems like a Disney character.
22. A very strange pose.
23. Deadpool having a rough time.
24. This is one trippy image.
25. The Asian Rapunzel.
26. They say removing the masking tape off a painting can be very satisfying.
27. Letterbob Squarebody
28. The chosen one.
29. Brainstorming on a whole new level.
30. Slender Man holding an umbrella.