Pet parents there is one thing you should know. According to a study, it has been found that people who have dogs are happier and healthier. Well, that’s one more reason to adopt a dog. Yay!
Are you wondering how is this possible? Well, that’s so simple. See when you have a dog around, you don’t feel sad anymore. It’s just that a dog can’t see a sad hooman. And if a dog finds someone who is hitting his low days, he constantly tries to improve the mood with his cuteness. Awww!
If you have a dog, you can totally relate to what we are saying. But if you don’t have one, you can scroll down and let the furry angel calm your stress mind with its magical power.
1. Branch Manager and Assistant Branch Manager
2. Meet Sunny and his bestie. And yes, his bestie is an old brick.
3. “The only transformation pics I’m into.”
4. “I bought a camera to spy on my dog while I’m gone. I think he knows.”
5. “This is Ben. He has a beard. And he is human-sized. We get funny looks in traffic.”
6. Chilling with your dog in the park is the best way to spend a Sunday.
7. Good boy? We don’t think so.
8. “My dad’s first selfie”
9. “I’ve just brushed my dog and made a new one.”
10. “Only when the snow started melting did I figure out where all my socks disappeared to.”
11. “My parents’ boxer and his favorite ball”
12. Meet the REAL Scooby-Doo.
13. The sweetest dreams
14. “Can we just talk about how my dog begs for food?”
Can we just talk about how my dog begs for food? pic.twitter.com/I6hEiytTu0
— Adriana Burkhart (@BurkhartAdriana) February 18, 2017
15. “I knew she was perfect when I rescued her.”
16. No, she didn’t grow into them.
17. What you should keep in mind when buying a glass table:
18. “All my attempts to make her an Instagram dog ended with this.”
19. She looks like she has a makeup channel.
20. Superdog was sent here.
21. “When your wife takes the 100th selfie so that she doesn’t look fat:”
22. Turning the cone of shame into the cone of fun!
23. When you had the perfect escape plan but suddenly fell asleep:
24. Well, that’s a waste of 20 bucks.
25. She’s beautiful on the inside.
26. “This is what happened when my mother discovered her grooming talent.”
My mom just RUINED my dog and she literally said "he wanted to keep it long on the top" I am devastated pic.twitter.com/pjYuGYNhUm
— Lindsay Martin (@lindsaymartin15) November 19, 2016