As cat owners, most of us have seen our kitties being weird and we can’t ask for anything else.
When you bring home a tiny kitten, you don’t expect them to grow so big and notorious. They are full of adventures and can’t settle for anything that they don’t like. Cats have high expectations and you must know the consequences of owning a cat. Scroll down to see what you may have to go through for having a feline.
1.“Every single day… He will stay in the bag pretending to be stuck, then attack you effortlessly, launching himself free if you offer help.”
2. “Of all the places to sit… She picks the clean dry cleaning.”
3.“Her name is Oh No! It fits her very well. While I’m sweeping, she’s scattering the debris around! She’s currently obsessed with uncooked spaghetti, keeps her entertained for hours!”
4.“This happens when I open a can of tuna.”
5. “My cat sits up here all night meowing for attention, even if I bring her down to spend time together, she runs back up immediately and keeps meowing. Why a cat, why?”
6. “Harry, hiding under the side of the bed waiting to grab my feet”
7.“A compilation of my cat Jasmine screaming at me because she swatted her crinkle toy under the stove. She screams so loud she shuts her eyes sometimes. The neighbours hear her from outside the house. My cat is a banshee.”
8. “My dad bought a cactus to discourage Mingus from getting on the counter. Here’s Mingus with the cactus.”
9. “My father attempting to eat dinner in peace”
10. Black curtains? No, they’re your cat’s hiding space.
11. First I lay my paws on this chair, your face is next.
12. “What do you mean by, ’What did you do?’ The shower curtains were like this already!”
13. “Because who needs personal space… Or to breathe…”
14. “Loki says no to me crocheting.”
15. “Does this count? She didn’t even let me wrap my towel properly first.”
16. “Benny recently learned that the acoustics in the shower will amplify his voice and the curtain will protect him from the squirt bottle. His concerts start at 4 AM and last until everyone in the house is up with him.”
17. “Moved the stove today and found Gracie’s stash…”
18. “Slept in past normal breakfast time…”