Going to a hardware or grocery store is not something that makes us happy. It’s the same old task that we have to repeat again and again.
But there are a few unique stores that have something great for their customers. Like in Paris, there’s a shop that sells colorful toilet paper. And it’s presented on the shelves as if it were some kind of elite wallpaper. And in Salt Lake City, there’s a shopping mall with a real mountain stream running through it.
Besides these stores, there are many more stores that will surprise you with their collection of products or something else.
1. This store only sells things in all shades of purple.
View this post on Instagram
2. This grocery store has a carpeted floor.
3. In the English city of Southwick, there is a store in which balloons are used to designate areas with particular products.
4. At this grocery store, customers can use a special escalator for their shopping cart.”
5. In Italy, there’s a shop that sells pillows in the shape of pasta.
6. In Salt Lake City, there’s a shopping mall with a real mountain stream running through the middle of it.
7. In Paris, there’s a shop that sells colored toilet paper.
8. This shop in Berlin only sells pillows and blankets that look like meat and salami.
9. Here you can buy LEGO pieces by weight.
10. In Japan, they have gourmet KitKat shops.
11. The shopping mall in Moscow has the world’s tallest tube aquarium (it’s more than 65 ft tall).
12. In the Italian city of Grottaglie, there’s a pottery shop with an underground and very deep cave beneath it, and its entrance is covered with glass.
13. A shop in Germany has parking for its shopping carts.
14. In Norway, there’s a shop with unusual hours.
“The shop is open:
Monday — Friday — 09:43–17:08
Thursday — 09:43–18:04
15. This store uses an inflatable ventilation system. John McClane wouldn’t like this.”
16. This shoe store has a test area.
17. There’s a slide near the stairs at this clothing store.