When a problem needs to be solved, our creative juices start to flow. This is true for most people here in the article who found amazing work-around solutions, like using a bra to grow veggies. Some of them are brilliant and also creative.
Some of the best problem solvers of the year are being showcased below.
1. “We all have one faithful bra that should’ve given up on us long ago.”
2. “I wanted to lay in the sun but also wanted to play some games. It was too bright to see the screen outside.”
3. “I guess ring lights aren’t just for influencers.”
4. “Relief station for pets at airport in Canada.”
5. “This crossing near where I live has buttons for horse riders. I thought it was quite unique and extremely British.”
6. “So, what’s the secret to building wealth?”
7. “Around 10 years ago I found a way to make raking leaves fun for my siblings and me.”
8. “Old cars becoming the river bank.”
9. The office situation has been sorted out nicely.
10. “Found an old cheat sheet in this hand-me-down TI-83’s case.”
11. “The handle on the microwave broke and this was the best solution they could come up with.”
12. “Improved washing-up experience by up to 3X, with new pump action.”
13. “Improved washing-up experience by up to 3X, with new pump action.”
14. The man has a fly pocket in his pants.
15. “My dad made me a cage to keep the critters out. It’s working so well!”
16. “Building management’s solution to someone punching a hole into the lift wall.”
17. “My friend’s work has an unorthodox solution for utensils going missing.”
Do you have a pet peeve? Do you have a way to fix something that is broken?