Dogs are universally accepted as good boys. They go beyond their limits to bring a smile on your face and to tell you that it’s a good boy. But then they get distracted and commit such things that might upset you. But can you ever be mad at your dog? If you’re, then you’re a terrible person.
Whatever they do, they deserve love and have to be pampered. There are no exceptions. Here are some photos of dogs who tried to be good boys but then gave the idea away.
1. “I got a dog to guard the house but then…”
2. “I’m going to repeat the question: What do you have in your mouth?”
3. Perhaps he needs to be watered.
4. The most comfortable place in the apartment
5. The sign warns about angry dogs, but they don’t seem all that angry.
6. “I heard my older lab crying and came out to find his little brother blocking the stairs.”
7. “I decided to check to see if my dog had any guard dog skills. I asked my friend to approach him. And my friend sent me this photo. It seems my dog has failed the test.”
8. It looks like someone is having a good New Year!
9. “He has just locked me out of my car.”
10. “The most ferocious beast I have ever seen.”
11. He stole his sister’s ball then sat on her head.
12. “I hope he is at least a little bit ashamed of what he’s done.”
13. Taking a nap at work
14. Merry Christmas, hooman!
15. When you are tired of fighting his bad habits
If your dog has ever tried to be a good boy but then thought otherwise, share your story with your friends. Don’t keep such adorable stories to yourself.