WWE Extreme Rules was one of the most exciting and interesting WWE Pay-Per-View events after quite a few boring ones such as the Super ShowDown and Stomping Grounds. This one, however, was actually intriguing and had some shock moments.
Let us take a closer look at what went down:
WWE Extreme Rules Results: What Happened?
- Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Finn Balor and became the new Intercontinental Champion
- Drew Gulak defended his Cruiserweight Title against Tony Nese
- The Undertaker and Roman Reigns defeated Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre
- The Revival defeated the Usos to retain their WWE Raw Tag Team Champions
- Aleister Black defeated Cesaro
- Braun Strowman defeated Bobby Lashley in a Last Man Standing match
- The New Day defeated the teams of Daniel Bryan and Eric Rowan, and the Heavy Machinery to become the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champions
- Bayley defeated Nikki Cross and Alexa Bliss to retain her WWE SmackDown Women’s Title
- AJ Styles defeated Ricochet to become the new WWE United States Champion
- Kevin Ownes defeated Dolph Ziggler with a Stone Cold Stunner
- Kofi Kingston retained his WWE Championship against Samoa Joe
- Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch defeated Baron Corbyn and Lacey Evans to retain their WWE Universal Title and WWE Raw Women’s Title
Brock Lesnar Cashes In! New Universal Champion Crowned
Following the Seth Rollins and Becky Lynch vs Baron Corbyn and Lacey Evans match, Brock Lesnar walked out with his advocate Paul Heyman and cashed-in his WWE Money In The Bank contract and became the new WWE Universal Champion at WWE Extreme Rules after he pinned Seth Rollins following an F5.
Stay updated with Hiptoro.