ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is going in full swing with a record-breaking viewership and stadium audience. Recent India vs Pakistan match has around a billion people watching the cricket game. Although, the rains disturbed the game a little, at the end team India won by 89 runs through the DL method.

[fvplayer id=”1807″]

The current game that is played in the world cup is West Indies vs Bangladesh as on Monday, June 17. Both the teams are in proper form and it will be tough to predict the winner. Here are all the details of West Indies vs Bangladesh match and ways to stream it live.

Schedule, Venue, Toss, Live Score

West Indies vs Bangladesh watch online live score

West Indies vs Bangladesh match started at 10.30 am UK local time (5.30 am EST) on Monday, June 17. The game is being played in the Cooper Associates County Ground, which is situated in the Somerset, Taunton town of England.

Mashrafe Mortaza, the captain of Bangladesh team won the toss and decided to bowl first. While the team of West Indies, led by Jason Holder is batting first in the game.

The Live Score of the game is West Indies batting on 30/1 in 8.2 overs. West Indies has lost their important player Chris Gayle who was caught behind by Mushfiqur Rahim on a delivery bowled by Mohammad Saifuddin. Currently, West Indies has 56% winning odds, while Bangladesh team have 44% chances of winning the match.

Read more:  Watch NFL Online Live Stream: Amazon Prime, Hulu Live TV, PlayStation Vue, Youtube TV and More

How to Live Stream?

West Indies vs Bangladesh watch online live score

All the matches of ICC cricket world cup 2019 are streamed live on major networks all over the world. In the UK, Sky sports network airs the live games straight from the stadiums in England. While the US population can subscribe to Willow TV to live -stream the West Indies vs Bangladesh Match.

While the Asian countries, including India and Bangladesh, can watch world cup matches live on Hotstar. The rest of the countries have Sony Ten, Sky Sports and Star Sports to telecast live West Indies vs Bangladesh match.