UFC Fight Night 158 will be headlined by Cowboy Cerrone vs Justin Gaethje. However, there’s much more to UFC Vancouver than just that! A number of interesting fights are lined up and it will be quite exciting to see who wins the main event here.
Let us take a closer look at the full card for UFC Fight Night 158 and a look at which other fights there are apart from Cerrone vs Gaethje and what to expect from the event.
Cerrone vs Gaethje is a pick ‘em to me.
So whatever I’ll go:
Redemption Dad Cowboy via TKO
— ✨KGB✨ (@KGBlmfao) September 12, 2019
Full Match Card for UFC Vancouver
Here’s the full match card for UFC Fight Night 158:
- ‘Cowboy’ Donald Cerrone vs Justin Gaethje (Main Event)
- Glover Teixeira vs Nikita Krylov (Co-Main Event)
- Todd Duffee vs Jeff Hughes
- Michel Pereira vs Sergey Khandozhko
- Uriah Hall vs Antonio Carlos Junior
- Misha Cirkunov vs Jimmy Crute
If you are also looking forward to watch the prelims, here’s what the card looks like –
- Cole Smith vs Miles Johns
- Kyle Prepolec vs Austin Hubbard
- Louis Smolka vs Ryan Macdonald
- Chas Skelly vs Jordan Griffin
- Brad Katona vs Hunter Azure
- Andrew Sanchez vs Marvin Vettori
- Marcin Tybura vs Augusto Sakai
I keep waffling on Gaethje/Cerrone. I really don’t think Cowboy can standup to that pressure for long…at the same time, Gaethje is so fucking hittable.
— JohnStargaryen (@MmaFawkes) September 11, 2019
UFC Fight Night 158 Predictions: Who Wins at UFC Vancouver?
When you look at the betting odds of the fight between Cerrone vs Gaethje it currently shows us that Cerrone is the underdog while Gaethje is likely to win. Gaethje is at -190 compared to Cerrone who is at +165. Nevertheless, UFC Fight Night 158 is expected to be an event full of surprises! Those following the prelims should give the match between Cole Smith and Miles Johns a good watch!