UFC 242 is less than 2 days away and we can’t help but be excited about it! As Khabib returns to action after over 300 days – it will be interesting to see how he faces an opponent as unpredictable as Poirier! There’s also the Barboza vs Felder match in the co-main event, and it will be worth the watch to see if Felder manages to finally get a win over Barboza in this rematch.
Let us take a closer look at the complete UFC 242 Card and see who is expected to win the match.
watchin Dustin Poirier's last fights and Jesus Christ Mary and Joseph this dude has been slugging it out in the absolute hellfire battle trenches of the 155 division. Pettis, Alvarez twice, Gaethje, Holloway…
do not sleep on this motherfucker. that dog is HUNGRY. 😂 #UFC242
— MacMally🍀 (@MacMallyMMA) September 4, 2019
Complete UFC Fight Card – Who Fights Who?
The UFC 242 Fight Card is divided into three parts:
The Main Card
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (c) vs Dustin Poirier (ic)
- Edson Barboza vs Paul Felder
- Islam Makhachev vs Davi Ramos
- Curtis Blaydes vs Shamil Abdurakhimov
- Mairbek Taisumov vs Carlos Diego Ferreira
- Joanne Calderwood vs Andrea Lee
- Zubaira Tukhugov vs Lerone Murphy
- Liana Jojua vs Sarah Moras
- Ottman Azaitar vs Teemu Packalén
Early Preliminary Card
- Belal Muhammad vs Takashi Sato
- Nordine Taleb vs Muslim Salikhov
- Omari Akhmedov vs Zak Cummings
- Don Madge vs Fares Ziam
— UFC (@ufc) September 4, 2019
Main Event: Who Wins Khabib vs Poirier and Barboza vs Felder?
The Khabib vs Poirier main event is expected to be won by Khabib Nurmagomedov who would take his undefeated streak in UFC up to 28-0. The co-main event, Barboza vs Felder is currently expected to be won by Edson Barboza – who is heavily favored to defeat Paul Felder once again! This is expected to be the match of the night!