UFC 241 is so close you can almost feel the electric environment! The event is all set to feature a set of great matches and a thrilling main event involving four top names in the company. Furthermore, the results of this PPV will decide on some events in the future of the company too. Hence, it is a critical PPV for UFC.
Let us take a closer look at the match card and the predictions, as well as at the way forward.
I got a feeling Yoel is handing out another kiss tonight and snatching a new soul. #UFC241
— OutOfYaElement (@JamesGesner) August 17, 2019
UFC 241 Match Card and Predictions
- Prelims Undercard:
- Devonte Smith vs. Khama Worthy
- Raphael Assuncao vs. Cory Sandhagen
- Christos Giagos vs. Drakkar Klose
- Manny Bermudez vs. Casey Kenney
- Hannah Cifers vs. Jodie Esquibel
- Brandon Davis vs. Kang Kyung-ho
- Shana Dobson vs. Sabina Mazo
- Main Card
- Paulo Costa vs. Yoel Romero
- Gabriel Benitez vs. Sodiq Yusuff
- Derek Brunson vs. Ian Heinisch
- Co-Main Event
- Nate Diaz vs Anthony Pettis
- Main Event
- Daniel Cormier vs Stipe Miocic 2
The names of the people in bold are the ones who are expected to win their respective matches. While the entire event is interesting, the matches between Cormier vs Miocic 2 and Diaz vs Pettis are the ones which are garnering the most attention.
What To Expect from the Main Events?
Daniel Cormier is expected to once again beat Stipe Miocic and retain his championships. Moreover, the match between Nate Diaz vs Anthony Pettis is expected to go down to the wire but Diaz is indeed expected to win his first match back in UFC in 3 years!