When we go outside, there are times when all we need to do is look around. We might see something strange that makes us feel anything from shock to laughter. Even a strange leaf on the road can make our day more interesting. Nature is always ready to show us small miracles, and all it takes is a little bit of attention.
1. This MRI of a baby in a mom’s womb looks kind of creepy.
2. “Internet, meet Obi. He tries to eat air.”
3. “The Conch of Judgment looks your way.”
4. “This hermit crab turned a PVC pipe into a home.”
5. “Froggy in a conch shell”
6. “For the first time in 33 years, an egg without a yolk came through.”
7. “This palm tree fell over and curved right back up”
8. “This (pumpkin?) my brother gave me”
9. “Here’s what happens when you leave half a cabbage in the fridge too long.”
10. “The way this pine straw covered this storm drain after a heavy rain”
11. “This carrot baby won’t let go of its mom.”
12. “A birch tree with roots looking like tentacles”
13. “Sea Urchin Eye. Looked at the fish tank in my dentists office.”
14. “My dog is growing an extra toe in between her toes. She’s 5 and it started showing 3 weeks ago.”
15. “The way this railing’s shadow perfectly zigzags on the stairs”
16. “This leaf skeleton in my front yard”
17. “A huge butterfly found in Stockholm”
18. “This mold on my pumpkin looks exactly like a beard!”
Which picture did you like the best? How often do you take photos of the outdoors?