No matter how hard we try, sometimes we fail to understand animals. They are so kind, so selfless, and so full of love that we often end up thinking “do we even deserve them?”. Maybe, we don’t deserve them because we are not like them. Unlike animals, we do abandon people whenever we want. And it’s bad. But what is even heartbreaking is that the list of selfishness by humans goes forward.
Hopefully, we have animals on this planet to create a balance. Animals not just love us but they also protect us whenever we need them. Like once there was a case when an elderly woman got lost in the woods. Then a group of elephants came forward and covered the woman with branches so that no other animal could attack her. After a while, the woman was rescued and we fall madly in love with this great story.
Just like us, if you are also a total sucker for cute animal stories, you have come to the right place. To fill your day with positivity and awesomeness, we at Hiptoro have brought not one but 20 animals that have done some great things for their humans and other pets.
Scroll down and see ’em all.
1. Kelsey, a golden retriever saved the life of her freezing owner who broke his neck in a fall. Bob slipped on the ice and broke his neck. The dog also protected him from frostbite by sitting close to him.
2. This female parrot lost its feathers but one of the males fell in love with the vulture-looking bird. He protects her, feeds her, and plays with her.
3. “My pet has been extremely affectionate with my sister ever since she got pregnant.”
4. “I don’t know the name of this cat or whose cat he is but we’ve been friends for over 2 years now. Every morning at about 5 a.m., I go for a walk and he follows me.”
5. “The time I rescued a crying kitten outside and my cat cuddled her”
6. “My 3-year-old is sick with the flu and all he wants is his dog. He’s been sleeping like that for hours. Hammer is the best boy.”
7. “I was bathing the little cat and it was screaming. The older cat that hates water jumped in and tried to pull him out. And they say that animals can’t love…”
8. This is how long-term friendship is born.
9. “This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn’t like car rides so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep. It’s really moving.”
10. “He thinks we’re best friends and follows me pretty much everywhere.”
11. “That time I finally managed to get a picture of my 12-year-old cat licking my 11-year-old dog, which always confuses the dog and she slowly moves away as if to be polite…”
12. A mother’s love
13. Everyone needs a good hug now and then!
14. This cat follows his owner to the gym and then sits in reception waiting for his owner to finish their workout before walking them home.
15. “Every morning he comes in at 5:30 a.m. for a cuddle.”
16. “My cat holds my hand and stays with me when I’m feeling down.”
17. “My dog started producing milk for a motherless kitten I adopted.”
18. “Caught the golden boys snuggling!”
19. This pelican made friends with a homeless dog that often walked in the docks. After the dog found a new owner, he still continued to visit his old friend.
20. Farmers found 6 wolf cubs and wanted to kill all of them but the man convinced them to sell one of them to him. Now, the wolf is 2.5 years old and he’s not much different from other dogs and is even friends with them.