Who do you think is a real life hero? Someone who saves a dog, someone who helps other with kindness and love? Is that what you define a super hero to be? Or do you think that a super hero can only wear a dress , and help people from danger? We bring you some real life super hero stories today, which you must learn from and share with others as well. Get a leasson from them, and be someone’s superhero.
1. Chef Andre Rush has cooked for 3 Presidents. He’s best known for doing 2,222 push-ups every day.
2. During the photo shoot, the groom jumped into the pond and saved a kid who had fallen in.
3. Nicholas Lavery is the first special operator to return to combat as an above-the-knee amputee.
4. “My mom, smiling after saving 40 kids from a burning school bus.”
5. 19-year-old Charlotte Heffelmire lifted a pickup truck off her trapped father and then saved her family from a fire.
— Jackie Bensen (@jackiebensen) January 7, 2016
6. When she was 17, Juliane Koepcke survived a plane crash and 9 days in the Amazon jungle.
7. At 35, Dr. Jonny Kim has accomplished the top 3 childhood dreams in one lifetime: Navy SEAL, doctor, astronaut.
8. Mike Day (left) is the US Navy SEAL who was shot 27 times during one incident while on tour in Iraq.
9. Chris Mintz, the hero that charged the UCC shooter to help save others, is smiling after having surgery to remove 7 bullets.
10. Ross Edgley is believed to be the first person to swim around the island of Great Britain.
11. Alyssa Carson is a 17-year-old who’s being trained by NASA to become an astronaut.
12. William Kyle Carpenter is the youngest living Medal of Honor recipient after he threw himself in front of a grenade to protect a fellow Marine.
13. James Harrison’s blood has helped save the lives of more than 2 million babies.
14. Jarrett Adams was falsely imprisoned for 10 years, used a prison library to study law, had his conviction overturned, became a lawyer, and is now helping overturn other false convictions.
15. Claudia Martinez is a 4th-year medical student at the same hospital that treated her through her 6 brain surgeries.
Would you be interested in watching a movie based on real-life heroes? Leave your comments to let us know what you think about these great people.