NFL Week 1 games are over and the team that won in their season opener are looking to repeat the same for Week 2. There are so many teams who lost in their first match and might not taste a victory even in the second game. New England Patriots are the strongest NFL team and Miami Dolphins are the weakest and the Patriots vs Dolphins game will easily go one-sided.
The Patriots are about to become the only team in NFL history to win 150-0 when they face off against the Dolphins next week
— NFL Memes (@NFL_Memes) September 9, 2019
Baltimore Ravens thrashed the Dolphins and it has bolstered their odds and they are expected a two touchdowns victory against the Arizona Cardinals. The first games will have a big impact as it had boasted the morals of winning teams whole the losers will make big changes to their rosters. NFL predictions, betting odds and spread picks for all the 16 games are finally out.
Impact of Week 1 Games
Cleveland Browns lost their season opener at their home with 30 points and Baker Mayfield was injured. It has lowered the odds for Browns and they are laying just 2.5 points against the New York Jets. New Orleans Saints and Los Angeles Rams have the highest Week 2 total and it will be a rematch for the NFC championship.
Hold on…from listening to every analyst in America I was assured the Cleveland Browns got a bye straight into the Super Bowl!!! What happened?!?!?!
— Michael Wilbon (@RealMikeWilbon) September 8, 2019
Your first place Buffalo #Bills. pic.twitter.com/1qLgK9NVdR
— Bradley Gelber (@BradleyGelber) September 8, 2019
Denver Broncos and Chicago Bears have the worst total estimate for Week 2 and the teams lost their opener games. Buffalo Bills can easily win their second game at the MetLife Stadium where they will take on the New York Giants.
Betting Odds for Week 2 Games
Thursday, September 12
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+6.5) at Carolina Panthers, 49.5
Sunday, September 15
- Minnesota Vikings (+2.5) at Green Bay Packers, 44.5
- Jacksonville Jaguars (+9) at Houston Texans, 43.5
- Indianapolis Colts (+3) at Tennessee Titans, 44
- Arizona Cardinals (+13.5) at Baltimore Ravens, 46.5
- San Francisco 49ers (+1) at Cincinnati Bengals, 44.5
- Los Angeles Chargers (-2.5) at Detroit Lions, 47.5
- New England Patriots (-18.5) at Miami Dolphins, 47.5
- Buffalo Bills (-2) at New York Giants, 43.5
- Seattle Seahawks (+3.5) at Pittsburgh Steelers, 46.5
- Dallas Cowboys (-4.5) at Washington Redskins, 46.5
- Kansas City Chiefs (-9.5) at Oakland Raiders, 53.5
- New Orleans Saints (+3) at Los Angeles Rams, 53.5
- Chicago Bears (PK) at Denver Broncos, 40.5
- Philadelphia Eagles (-1) at Atlanta Falcons, 51
Monday, Sept. 16
- Cleveland Browns (-2.5) at New York Jets, 45.5