Have you ever wondered how adopting a new furry friend is like? If not, this post is going to give you a little glimpse of it. Adopting a new pet feels great and seeing them living happing in their furr-ever home leaves us with a smiling face.
If you want to see these wonderful animals who have just got adopted, keep scrolling and keep smiling.
1. “I went to the shelter to adopt a dog, and I found those two in this posture, I couldn’t separate them so I end up adopting both of them.”
You have certainly made the right decision.
2. “We’re having a baby in February. Thought “why not ruin our sleep schedule 6 months early”. Meet Echo!”
Now both of the babies can grow old together.
3. “Meet Zuko”
Hello lil Zuko. We already love youuu.
4. “Became a dog dad recently! Meet Ember!”
OMG. CAN’T CONTAIN THE LOVE!!!
5. “Check out this lil bean we adopted today!!”
This hooman definitely deserves all the kisses for adopting this doggo!
6. “Got my 8 year old son his first puppy tonight. Meet Sage.”
We’re so happy that sage has such a cozy place to call home.
7. “Doggo is super happy to have a new member of the family”
Doggo got a new doggo.
8. “Coming home from dog shelter with this girl!”
Best friends for life. Look at their smile, though. True love!
9. “Got married this weekend and couldn’t go on a honeymoon due to the pandemic. So my wife and I adopted a new puppy instead. This is Oreo, he’s a Papillon. His ears should be symmetrical but he doesn’t care.”
How is Oreo THIS cute? Can we steal him?
10. “WATCH ME TWIRL, DADDY! This was the first morning after he was adopted from the humane society.”
Excuse me while I cry.
11. “Meet reggie. Arrived with us at 9 am and already settled in so well”
Reggie was just waiting to spread the love. Pretty sure that little body couldn’t contain it all.
12. “My first rescue. She’s a scared, timid, beautiful one eye baby”
Bless your heart, hooman. You have now gained a shy companion for life.
13. “This is Shadow. My parents adopted her last week. Her tail has not stopped wagging since (evident by the blur right behind her)”
The excitement is evident.
14. “Just adopted this little girl!! She’s missing an eye but that’s okay:)”
All of me, loves all of you. All your perfect imperfections.
15. “Hi everyone meet Ghost!”
Ghost was born with a face mask. Already ready for halloween.