Google’s premier flagship smartphone, the Google Pixel just got a budget version! Announced by the company during the Google IO 2019, the Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL are a part of Google’s efforts to tap into the mid-budget category where the likes of OnePlus, Moto and Nokia are thriving at the moment.
If you are looking forward to buying this phone, here are some of the best offers and deals that you must consider!
Google Pixel 3a on Verizon: Everything You Need to Know
Verizon and Google have been partners ever since the first Pixel smartphone came out in 2016. Getting the Pixel 3a on Verizon is fairly easy because it offers the users with both the options – either a complete one-time payment or a monthly installment system.
Both these options have a $40 activation fee, which can be reduced to $20 if one uses the My Verizon mobile app to order the Pixel 3a/3a XL smartphones.
- Google Pixel 3a on Verizon can be purchased via 24 monthly installments of $12.50 amounting to $300 in all.
- The 3a XL on Verizon can be purchased via 24 monthly installments of $15.83 per month amounting to $379.92 in all.
Google Pixel 3a on T-Mobile: Everything You Need to Know
When it comes to T-Mobile, the options are pretty similar. Interested buyers can either buy the phone by paying in full in a one-time payment or they can opt to make monthly payments. Furthermore, T-Mobile also allows the users to trade-in their existing smartphone to get a discount on the Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL smartphones.
- 24 payments of $16.67 per month for the Pixel 3a
- 24 payments of $20 per month for the XL-sized variant
- Trade-in discounts up to $400 when a buyer trades iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, Samsung Galaxy S8/S9/Note 8, LG V30/V40/V30+/G7, Google Pixel/Pixel XL/Pixel 2/Pixel 2 XL or OnePlus 6T.
- Trade-in discounts of up to $200 when a buyer trades iPhone 6s/6s+/6+, Samsung Galaxy S7/Note 5/S6, LG V20/G6, OnePlus 6
- Trade-in discounts of up to $100 when a buyer trades iPhone 5C/5/5S/SE, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/Note 4, LG G5/G4/V10 or OnePlus 5/5T/
Google Pixel 3a on Sprint: Everything You Need to Know
Google’s Pixel 3a and 3a XL can also be purchased via Sprint. This is the first time Sprint and Google have tied up for the Pixel smartphones. There are multiple options that Sprint is providing to the buyers – these include regular one-off payment, to pay for the phone over six months, or via Sprint Flex 18-month lease.
- Pixel 3a can be purchased for $11.07 per month for 18 months
- The XL-sized variant comes in at $14.40 per month for 18 months
However, at the end of the 18 month period, customers would need to return the phone and upgrade to a plan for another device. Buyers can get an additional $100 off if they switch from their existing carrier to Sprint.
Google Pixel 3a on AT&T: Everything You Need to Know
AT&T does not have any official tie-ins with Google and hence you cannot purchase the phone via AT&T. However, if you are using an AT&T SIM Card, all you have to do is to purchase an unlocked Google Pixel 3a or 3a XL from the Google Store and insert your SIM in it!