Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 is all set to conclude the decade-long run of the show. While the final season has been disappointing on every level, if one were to believe the leaked scripts of the finale, the last episode is going to be an even bigger disappointment! Of late, a number of detailed spoilers have emerged about the show’s finale.
Let us take a closer look at everything that we know about the final episode of Game of Thrones so far:
Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6: Complete Spoilers
- The show begins with Jon, Davos and Tyrion walking through the ruins of King’s Landing. Tyrion walks through the ruins and discovers Jaime’s golden hand and confirms that he and Cersei are dead.
- Grey Worm and his men are about to kill the soldiers of the Lannister army. Jon and Tyrion try to stop him but he says this is the Queen’s order.
- Daenerys gives a speech about how she has freed the people of Westeros and about her plans to free other people from other parts of the world. She orders Tyrion to be imprisoned because he committed treason by freeing Jaime.
- Jon and Daenerys have a conversation during Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 where Dany tells Jon she’s doing it for the people. Jon pretends to understand her and then proceeds to stab her with his dagger. Drogon picks up Dany with his feet, melts the iron throne, and flies away.
Who Sits on the Iron Throne in the End?
- Following Dany’s death in Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6, Tyrion and Jon are imprisoned by Grey Worm. A council is formed and led by Sansa Stark which decides that Bran Stark should be named the king of Westeros.
- He orders Grey Worm to free Jon and Tyrion and names Tyrion as Hand of the King. Tyrion orders Jon to go back to the Wall as a neutral decision (Sansa wanted him home, Grey Worm wanted him dead).
- Arya Stark heads to the west of Westeros on a ship
- North of the wall, Jon is reunited with Tormund and Ghost
- Samwell Tarly becomes the Grand Maester, Ser Davos becomes the master of Ships, Bronn becomes the Master of Coins, Brienne becomes the commander of the King’s Guard. This is how Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 ends.