Have you ever heard of an incident where a tiger decides to be friends with the deer that is left for him to eat? We know it sounds a little strange but it is true. Not just tigers and deers but there are many other animals who are getting along very well. And we might get surprised when we see their pictures.
To show you how great, lovely, and cute animals are, we have found a few heartwarming pictures of animals getting along together. Scroll down to see.
1. “My dog and goose are best friends. The goose (Agnes) grooms the dog constantly.”
2. “My dog loves the fawn we rescued.”
3. “Meauxregard the fancy rat and his fancy cat friend”
4. “Our goat lost her mother when she was very young. Since that day, our llama has not left our goat’s side — they even cuddle together every night.”
5. “Azizi + Storm = cuddle time”
6. “Mama cat had kittens and found a baby possum around that must’ve fallen off of its own mom. She took it in as one of her own.”
7. Sarge helps save injured wildlife.
8. “True love is ignoring someone’s morning breath and cuddling with them anyway.”
10. So warm and cuddly!
11. A lady adopted a meerkat, and now her cat and the meercat are best friends. Meet Surya and Nice.
12. “This chicken is sleeping on a sheep, at a petting zoo, set up outside my exams.”
13. The bird is preening his fluffy buddy.
14. “Loulou has a lot of fluffy friends!”
15. “Manny and Lilly made a new friend today.”
16. Morning kisses are the best.