Dragon Ball Super Chapter 100 is among the upcoming chapters of the super popular manga series. It has been quite a while since the last chapter, and the fans are excited to see how it goes in the next chapter! Here is what all we can tell you about the chapter as of now.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 100: Release Date and Time
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 100 is scheduled to be released soon. The accurate release date is still disputed between 20 December 2023 and 21 December 2023.
The release time according to different time zones is as follows:
- New York: at 11:00 AM on Thursday, Dec 20, 2023
- Pacific Time (PST): at 08:00 AM on Thursday, Dec 20, 2023
- Indian Standard Time (IST): at 08:30 PM on Thursday, Dec 20, 2023
- Central European Time (CEST): at 05:00 PM on Thursday, Dec 20, 2023
- Eastern European Time (EEST): at 06:00 on Thursday, Dec 20, 2023
- Philippines Standard Time (PHT): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, Dec 20, 2023
- Singapore Standard Time (SST): at 11:00 PM on Thursday, Dec 20, 2023
- Japanese standard time (JST): at 12:00 AM on Friday, Dec 21 2023
- Australian Capital Territory (ACST): at 01:00 AM on Friday, Dec 21, 2023
- Eastern Indonesian Time (EIST): at 12:00 AM on Friday, Dec 21, 2023
- Korean Standard Time (KST): at 12:00 AM on Friday, Dec 21, 2023
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 99 Drafts (1/2) pic.twitter.com/f1ctIYGfmP
— Hype (@DbsHype) November 14, 2023
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 100: Where to Read and Raw Scans
You can get Dragon Ball Super both digitally and physically.
You can buy hard copies of the manga volumes through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Dragon Ball Super’s manga is available on various platforms. The first and last three chapters of the series are available for free on the official website of Viz Media and you can also find it on the website and app of Shueisha’s Manga Plus.
The raw scans for the chapters are usually out two or three days before the official release. You can find the leaks of raw scans on Reddit and X (formerly Twitter) by December 18, 2023.
Dragon Ball Super Chapter 100: What to Expect
In the draft previews of Dragon Ball Super Chapter 99, there appears to be a new confrontation between the colossal Orange Piccolo and Cell Max, and the manga seems to be continuing from the original Dragon Ball Super: Super Hero movie. But we do not know if it will proceed according to the movie’s storyline ahead; fans can anticipate fresh content in future arcs as there is no source material left to adapt. Therefore, the next arc is expected to be an original story.