We humans don’t give up trying a thing and making mistakes unless we learn a lesson from them. Similar is the case with animals.

Recently a black and white pup ate a bee by mistake. This incident resulted in his face swelling like a ball, and his parents had to rush him to the vet.

 




Later, the pet parent shared a before and after video of the pooch, and it quickly went viral.

The little puppy is not doing absolutely fine. But he looks a bit upset about what he had to go through Hopefully, now he has leart a lesson for life to keep away from buzzing bees.