Apex Legends is one of the hottest new games of 2019. This is a battle royale themed game similar in concept to PUBG and Fortnite. Respawn, the developer of the game releases various updates from time to time. Apex Legends Update 1.1 is the latest update for the game.
However, this new update hasn’t gone down well with the gamers. The update has introduced more bugs than fixed them! Here’s a closer look at Apex Legends Update 1.1 and why gamers are angry with it:
Apex Legends Update 1.1: What Went Wrong
Ever since this update went live, gamers are complaining that their progress has been rolled back – and the loot that they had accumulated has also vanished. The Apex Legends Update 1.1 has upset a number of gamers who had spent a long time gathering the supplies and progressing forward into the game.
Moreover, after Apex Legends Update 1.1, users started complaining of server downtime issues as well. The game was unplayable for some time causing a lot of fans to get upset.
the silver lining
While the update was mostly criticized, at least one good thing came out of it. A much demanded feature where fans can squad up with the previous team again instead of looking up their IDs and adding them has been introduced.
Furthermore, Respawn has noticed the bugs associated with Apex Legends Update 1.1 and a patch is now being rolled out which will fix all the flaws that this update brought along.
Here are the complete patch notes:
Apex Legends 1.1 Patch Notes
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Added the ability to party up with the last squad you played with. After the match you will see buttons in the lobby that display the last two people you played with and can invite them to your squad.
- You can choose to allow invites or opt out in the Friends menu.
- Additional behind-the-scenes improvements for squashing cheaters.
- Added Mute button during the intro and Legend selection.
- When using the Report Player button for PC, you now have the option of selecting Cheat or Other.
- Added informative messages that appear on PC for crashes due to:
- Running out of memory.
- CPU errors best explained by overclocking/overheating.
- Added better collision to the turrets on Supply Ships.
- Stability fixes to all platforms.
- Fixed issue where the Battle Pass rewards page would not have a default item selected, resulting in a mostly blank page.
- Fixed bug for PS4 and X1 where sometimes attempting to use a keyboard to chat could cause a fatal script error.
- Fixed bug with Banner Cards not showing up during and at the end of a match.
JUMP PAD PHASE WALK INTERACTIONS
- Octane’s Jump Pad no longer affects players when using Into the Void ability.