Have you ever seen a Newfoundland dog? If you have not, you gotta check them out right now because this Canadian working dog is huge (so freaking huge). This dog breed is very large but is so sweet and loving. Also, do not get duped by their size because they are great on both land and water.
This amazing dog breed is usually found in different colors i.e. brown, grey, black, and white-and-black. Did we mention that they make a great family dog? Yes, so you can pretty much get a Newfoundland dog without thinking twice. But if you are still looking for reasons to decide whether or not a Newfoundland dog should make its way into your family, keep scrolling.
1. “I like this! Is there more?”
2. Even when they have a bad haircut, they still look as sweet as ever.
3. They’re the most precious pups no matter whether they’re big or small.
4. “If there’s snow, the Newfie will sit.”
5. Who would be able to resist this dashing fellow?
6. They might be big, but boy do they like to cuddle!
7. This is a very serious puppy who’s had a ruff day at work!
8. “Ollie likes to come to tennis practice and help out!”
9. They know what they want… walkies all day every day!
10. If one pair of puppy dog eyes weren’t enough, imagine 2…
11. They make friends, even if they’re very small…
12. They have good sniffers to find exactly what they’re searching for.
13. Who would be able to resist this little fluffball running toward them?
14. These brothers are only 16 months apart, and that bow-wow will protect him forever.
15. Newfies are very inclusive and will be BFFs with just about anyone!
16. Do they shed? Here’s your answer…
17. This little pupper is testing out his posing skills.
18. “My Newfie puppy used to fall asleep with his head in the toilet.”
19. Even when they’re sick they’re still totally heart-melting.
20. They are massive bears, perfect for protecting small puppies.
21. But they are still just as adorable as the little doggos.
22. They are such good boys and girls and that it’s almost impossible not to say “Awwwww!” when looking at them.
23. How can you say no to these puppy dog eyes?
24. “Mom, really?!? A bow?”
25. They rest in the most bizarre of places!
26. “Those leftovers are for me, right?”
27. Imagine playing with this fluffball every day!
28. “It’s a Bear! It’s a Mammoth! No, it’s Giant Dog!”
29. Imagine this face waking you up every morning.