Going to the bathroom is the only time that you send completely with yourself. What if someone showed you a washroom that had transparent partitions? Those of you who spend time in the washroom for self-reflection or privacy, if there were weird washrooms that obstructed your privacy, how would you feel about it. Today, we share with you some out of the box, but weird washrooms that give you no privacy at all. Scroll down to take a look at them and do tell us what you think about these washrooms in the comment section.
1. If you’re into privacy, this is clearly your bathroom choice…
2. Bathroom’s downstairs, literally.
3. So you can high 5 your best bud, even in the so-called private moments.
4. We are still unsure of whether the person who designed this was a mad genius trying to defy the rules of gravity or if they were simply having a bad day.
5. A toilet decorated with seashells… it doesn’t look very comfortable, to be honest.
6. When you’re into multitasking…
7. “Don’t get sucked in!”
8. This is what you might call a useless door.
9. Reaching for your toilet paper was never this hard.
10. The perfect waiting room, if you ask me.
11. “My friend’s bathroom is also the entrance to his basement.”
12. “These creepy people are trying to grab me in the bathroom.”
13. An improvised bidet
14. Not my kind of show, thanks.
15. The Avengers advertising department took things a step too far.
16. Ah, we would be lost if it wasn’t for engineering.
17. You know when you’re in the parking garage and you need to go to the bathroom? No? Anyone?
18. The perfect place to have a casual conversation
19. A risky solution: installing a soap dispenser on top of an electrical outlet
20. For art lovers only
21. Cobra print — the latest trend in Paris, baby!
22. A bathroom between 2 rooms
23. Big Brother is real and he’s watching you through this door.
24. Big Brother 2: the second glance
25. You people are in for a show tonight!
26. We agree, paper towels are important.
27. Feel like playing baby foosball?
28. At least no one can see your face…