Dogs were the first animals to be domesticated. This was 12,000 years ago. Since then people have been using the dogs for various tasks and who knew that they can excel at everything. Their loyalty, intelligence, and compassion can make them great employees.
They always exhibit such quality which never ceases to amaze us. We are surprised by the resourcefulness and wit of the dogs and wonder what if they were awarded “Employee Of The Month”.
So here are some photos to prove that a dog can be an admirable employee.
1. “I was laughing, and my dog thought I desperately needed my emergency inhaler, so he brought it to me.”
2. “This is Benny. He was a therapy dog at our middle school. He has retired because of his health.”
3. The average size for an Oregon black truffle is between 1 and 2 ounces. Today, Rhu found a perfect 7.0-ounce truffle!
4. This is Bill. Yesterday he had his first day of training to become my medical alert dog. He’s going to be the first dog to help people with my illness in Australia.
5. This retired good boy, Harley, just wants to go back to work.
6. This is Elvis. He has a very rare job — he detects polar bear pregnancy by smell.
He can detect the pregnancy in polar bears just by smelling. And he is almost 97% accurate.
7. This girl is taking a break from a long day of leading a team of 10 dogs (and humans) in a sled ride.
8. My dog comes to work every day. Officially, his title is “Chief Morale Officer.
9. This is Georgia. She helps people with PTSD. Right now, she’s getting ready to give birth to some beautiful future service dogs.
10. This is a retirement party for explosive detection dogs. The 2 dogs in the middle are retiring, and the dogs on the sides will replace them.
11. This is Bonzo, a former sled dog. He has run more than 10,000 miles. This is him on his last sled run a year ago.
12. My mom has Parkinson’s disease. Our pitbull always rests his head on whatever part of her body has tremors the worst. Nobody taught him to do that.
13. I bought a new bed for my service dog with our first paycheck after we got for our first job together! She’s the hardest worker in the whole office!
14. The moment you realize that you’re no longer lost in the woods because a search and rescue dog found you
15. Guess who’s the best ATM guard in the world?
16. “This is Dakota. She alerts me if my blood sugar is starting to rise.”
17. This service dog got a present from IKEA.
18. This is Watson. He has been working at the zoo for 6 years, and he helps comfort children who accidentally get hurt.
19. This is Enzo. He works in my dentist’s waiting room. I get excited to come here just to pet this good boy.
20. I think we have the perfect photo for our Christmas card.
21. This is Tucker. He saves his vineyard at least $10,000 per year by keeping the deer away.
22. “This is Ruby. She came to our university to cheer us up.”
23. He works as a water rescue dog. He’s only one year old!
24. “This is River. I have autism, and he’s training hard to become my service dog. Next year, we will attend college together.”
25. “Chip earned the ‘cone of shame’ because he kept putting his head in the fence and getting stuck there. Pepper helped maneuver him, so I could capture his shame.”
26. “My 12-year-old Jade is getting all her ducks in a row.”
Bonus: Even cookie dogs have a job to do.