When animals find their forever homes, they find eternal happiness.
I’m baffled as to why people abandon their pets. Who has that sort of courage? Not me. Fortunately, these stray animals eventually find their way to various animal shelters. I am so grateful that these shelters exist; otherwise, I can’t imagine what the future would hold for all of these abandoned animals. Do you think it’s safe for a tiny 5-week-old puppy to walk down the streets on its own? Certainly not. Rescuers arrive and transport the animals to shelters for rehabilitation.
However, the plan is not to keep them in those shelters indefinitely. Nobody enjoys seeing a cute animal in a kennel. No animal deserves to be confined in a cage. They are very similar to us and deserve the same level of liberty that we do. They’re supposed to run around parks, fetch things, get belly rubs, and be spoiled. These animals are then adopted by animal shelters in the hope that they will soon find their happy forever homes.
Here are some before and after pictures of adopted animals. And, to be honest, their reactions are so adorable and heartwarming that some of the comparisons may make you cry. Are you ready for a big dose of joy? Coming right your way.
1. A flawless transformation. What a cutie!
2. He instantly looks so groomed and happy in the after picture
3. He had been incredibly dull before adoption. Take a look at him now.
4. Meet Zane Gray! He is truly happy in his forever home.
5. The glow on that dog’s face after adoption. Wow!
6. Maia is all set to take over the world. And that neckerchief will definitely help her.
7. Yes, stretch it out! Nobody is going to stop you here.
8. Tiny Bindu was adopted and raised by a loving family.
9. Doggo on the go > Doggo in a kennel
10. Little Scooby Doo looks so happy to be where he is. Adorbs!
11. How can they love you if they aren’t able to do so physically?
12. Piper was adopted by a caring family who also taught him how to look after his owner, who suffered from a chronic condition. Serving important purposes are both dogs and people.
13. Judging from the image on the right, Goku appears to be living life to the fullest after three years at his forever home. Go Super Saiyan on em’ cute boi.
My ideal and perfect world would be one in which there are no animal shelters. Yeah, I realise it sounds strange to say that about groups that help animals find new homes, but bear with me.
Consider what would happen if no one abandoned their pets. Imagine a world where humans exclusively express unconditional love and affection to their pets. There would be no abandoned pets, no stray animals, and no need for rescue teams to care for such creatures. A touching story about pets who spend their entire lives with their owners. But, considering how reality is, I recognise this is a pretty impractical thought. But I just have good intentions for these animals.
14. Patience results in unbreakable relationships! Before he was 10 months old, this boy had to go to three different shelters. But his home eventually came to him.
15. No smiling behind bars; big huge smiles when released.
16. The shift in Lucky’s expression says it all.
17. A spoonful of love and a packet of trust: A joyful transition
18. Say hi to Princess and Passion. They arrived to the shelter after their prior owner died. They were ultimately adopted again, and it appears that they are absolutely delighted.
19. Why do they usually appear overly pleased in the car? Cute!
20. “Wynter, my dog, went from living on the streets to lounging in my backyard.” That dog looks magnificent!
21. Before and after adoption To me, it appears to be a happily ever after.
22. Oh my goodness. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more beautiful cat than this one.
23.”Duke is a 3-year-old greyhound who was surrendered following the Australian greyhound racing regulation.”
24.”He lit up like a Christmas tree the moment he saw my other dog.”
25.”It was love at first sight for me. I left the shelter with the words, ‘Her name is Kaia, and she’s the one.'”
26. Adorable doggo can’t stop himself after getting adopted.
27. A successful transformation from abandoned, alone, and shy to a lovely, adorable, spoilt little kitty.
How did you feel about these transformations? We hope that looking through these wholesome photographs of happy animals after adoption was a fun trip for you. They all appeared to be happy in their new forever homes.
We hope you had a good time. Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.