It is impossible to not fall in love with dogs.
No matter how many times one says they don’t like dogs, but no one can ever stay away from these good bois.
For example, take these tough men. They thought they would never fall in love with dogs. Thus, they said no to adopting dogs. But now these men have become true dog persons. Told ya, no one can resist the dog charm.
1. From “the dogs are not coming up on the bed” to “we need to get a king-size bed so they can sleep next to us.”
2. “My dad, 3 years ago: ’If we get a pitbull it will kill us in our sleep!’ My dad now:”
3. “A few weeks ago she wasn’t allowed on the couch. Now she’s allowed ’but only so she can keep my lap warm.”
4. “Dad and the dog he didn’t want”
5. “My boyfriend with the puppy I spent almost a year trying to convince him to get — now I think she loves him more than me!”
6. “He never wanted a dog. 4 days after they met, she helped him to recover from a stroke.”
7. “I’m a cat person,” he said. Now it’s always: “Where’s Penny?! I need Penny! I can’t sleep without my doggy!”
8. “Here’s the photo of Nico and my dad, caught red-handed.”
9. “I want nothing to do with this stupid dog. He’s your responsibility.”
10. “It took 3 years to convince him since ’he’s more of a cat person.’ He finally agreed as long as the pup wasn’t allowed on the bed. This is now what I wake up to every morning.”
11. “First he said no dogs at all, then he said especially not pit bulls or big dogs in general. Fast-forward to today and my dad has had a professionally built 6-ft fence around their entire backyard for my dogs.”
12. “My dad would never admit how much he loves our old dog. But after finding this picture on his phone, he doesn’t have to.”
13. “Someone claimed he didn’t like her.”
14. “’No, we aren’t getting a puppy. I don’t want a puppy. I won’t like it. I won’t walk it or pay any attention to it. No!’ Fast-forward to ’C’mere, Dada’s big boy! Let’s watch TV and snuggle!’”
15. “That dog will never get on that bed!”
16. “My dad, who did not want me to bring my dog with me when I moved back home, comforting my pup post-surgery”
17. “’I can’t believe you brought home a dog without telling me. You know I don’t like dogs that much.’ 10 years later and he carries both dogs to bed every night…”
18. “I (his daughter) can’t even sit here.”
19. “Dad said 2 dogs was enough. Here he is with the third dog Mom brought home without asking.”
20. “Meet my husband who never wanted a small dog. Now he sleeps like this every night.”
21. “I’m allergic and have asthma! It doesn’t matter if he’s hypoallergenic.”