Do you remember the time when we used to get homework from school? Ah! Such a stressful and upsetting memory, right? Of course! But it seems like kids these days have found a way of dealing with their homework.
Instead of ignoring the homework, these kids are working smarter. They have got the right way of dealing with such stressful work. If you want to see how kids are doing their work, keep scrolling.
21. Let’s be honest…
20. This kid might be a fan of Timon and Pumbaa.
19. Slow clap for his thought process
18. Another Belieber
17. That’s a good piece of advice.
16. This kid has an attitude.
15. This is the teacher’s fault for asking such an obvious question.
14. Well, at least this kid has good drawing skills.
13. Never thought it could be that simple.
12. Very funny, Peter!
11. Mr. Lonely
10. That’s one smart kid.
9. We bet you’re singing along.
8. Wait, what?
7. This one was easy.
6. That’s innocence.
5. Kids are listening to a lot of music these days.
4. At least he knows about global warming.
3. Poor giraffe
2. This is coming from an emotional child.