You have a dog and you want personal space, you must be joking, right?
We know how it feels to have a dog that just won’t understand the concept of personal space. It feels like the dog is stalking and following you every time. Well, that’s exactly what the dog does. Dogs love his hoomas so much that he can’t be away from them even for a SECOND.
But hopefully, you are not alone. Many other pet parents are facing this similar situation and we have got pictures.
Scroll down to see which picture you find funniest.
21. I woke up to him having a puppy dream and lying on me like this.
20. This dog definitely doesn’t know how to behave with other dogs.
19. My dad is very popular at the dog park.
18. Sometimes she has problems recognizing personal space.
17. 2 months off the racetrack and my adopted greyhound is still trying to understand what being a lap dog is all about.
16. You are being poopervised, human!
15. Installed a cat door. Received a dog.
14. Our dog threw up last night at 4 a.m. He kept me company while I cleaned it up.
13. My friend’s dog jumped into the shot.
12. My friend’s dog wants her human to pet her…all the time.
11. My girlfriend fell asleep with my dog, and he gave me this look after I kissed her on the cheek.
10. My friend’s dog decided to join the fun of a slip and slide. Instant regret.
9. Came home to my roommate’s dog protecting my kitten from the loud thunder and lightning outside.
8. I was wrestling with my dog and forgot that he never misses an opportunity to eat.
7. My dog has no idea what personal space is.
6. I’m willing to bet the dog’s name is Sheldon.
5. When your dog is a kung fu master:
4. When you’re trying to send a private message:
3. Found my boyfriend and dog taking a nap like this.
2. Our foster dog is not so good with personal space.
1. My girlfriend’s dog is in love with me. This is her…
Did you find these pictures funny? Don’t forget to share with your loved ones.