Everyone has a soulmate. It is absolutely not necessary that you have to find a soulmate in your better half. It can be anyone. A pet that you love, a friend that has never left your side, your parents who have always supported you or even your sisters and brother who have annoyed you for most of your life. These images that we share with you today, will make you believe in soulmates.
1. “I want nothing more than a girl who puts her arms around me for no reason.”
2. “My Dad on the day he returned from the Army holding the letters my mother wrote him while he was away.”
3. “Minnie, our senior chihuahua, found her soulmate this week!”
4. “After many heartbreaks and losses, my Mom finally found her one true love.”
5. “The definition of true love”
6. One soul, two straws.
7. “Dad’s friend since he was 15. 40+ year friendship”
8. “My Great Aunt May and Great Uncle Harry had their 73rd anniversary.”
9. “My grandparents in 1965. Still dating.”
10. “I couldn’t marry my best friend without first doing our super-secret best friend handshake!”
11. “Best friends for 30 years”
12. “Nice to have a buddy when you’re down.”
13. “Today’s my 30th. My sister is pretty much the best person ever.”
14. You can have friendships that last more than 45 years.
15. Finally, I have a best friend.
16. “My Best Man surprised me.”
17. “A homeless man reunited with his best friend Max after over a year.”
18. “Coming home after spending all day together at daycare.”
19. “17 years together”