What comes to your mind when someone says “Great Dane”?
Okay, so for some people Great Dane can be a little intimidating and scary because they are so big (so freaking big). But C’mon, they are not scary. They are just a little bigger doggo who needs all your love, attention, care, time, and of course, food. How can we forget the food?
People quickly feel intimidated when they see huge dogs like Pitbulls and Great Danes. It’s because they think that big dogs=big danger. But this is totally wrong. Actually it should be something like huge dogs=huge heart and more cuddles. Because yes, your big furry friend would always be with you and can, in fact, very well protect you from dangerous things.
Try and understand that the bigger size of a dog does not mean that it has temperament issues. It only shows that this big furry friend has a heart as big as the universe. To show that big dogs are still a kid from inside, we have collected 20 pictures of good bois who are just being themselves. Scroll down to see ‘em all.
1. “She Firmly Believes She’s A Lap Dog”
2. The Paw Of My 4-Month-Old Great Dane
3. “My Graceful Great Dane Hendrix”
4. They are gentle giants.
5. “This Is Why I Love Great Danes”
6. Look, mom! I can fit the whole ball in my mouth!
7. Louis made a new friend.
8. Kate, the Great Dane, adopted Pippin who was a baby fawn abandoned by his mother. As you can see, they are enjoying life together.
9. “My Dane Loves Listening To My Nan’s Stories”
10. Son Talked Us Into Going To The Animal Shelter Saying He Wanted A Small Dog. Worth It For That Smile
11. 14-Week-Old Great Dane Pup
12. This blind Great Dane named Lily is friends with her Seeing-Eye dog, Maddison.
13. I Have The Real Scooby-Doo
14. I Trained My Great Dane To Take Selfies With Me – If I’m Sitting And Extend My Arm With My Phone In Hand, She Plops Up Next To Me, Leans, And Gives The Camera This Look
15. Silly big baby.
16. This Dog Is Turning Into A Pancake
17. My Great Dane Puppy Makes This Face Every Time I Take Carrots Out Of The Fridge
18. Cutest Great Dane Mom And Puppy Picture Ever
19. Settling In For Nap Time
20. A healthy family exercising together.