When we assume that a product that is put on a website will arrive as it is, this can put us in a lot of stress when the actual product arrives. In a situation like this, it is better that you do not take things on your mind and laugh it out to release the stress. Be it a beautiful shirt, a cheesecake or ice cream that you buy seeing its advertisement or packaging, the results can be diverse and hilarious. These people have shared their experiences of reality vs an expectation of products, that is too funny. So, scroll down and make sure you don’t fall for such traps.
1. Seller pics versus reviewer pics on Wish
2. “Be sure to always check the size when ordering treats!”
3. When daddy tries to do it:
4. “Traveled 2,874 miles to see the Cliffs of Moher…”
5. “My targeted Facebook ad purchase was a real let down.”
6. “Well, I tried.”
7. When you’re craving the new taco from Burger King:
8. Sponge Bob is not feeling well today.
9. “Expectation vs Reality, after a 6-month backorder from West Elm”
10. “Was pretty annoyed that I paid $110 for this.”
11. “These pancakes at my hotel this morning.”
12. “My husband ordered a mask for Halloween last year off of a Facebook ad, and this is what we ended up with.”
13. Almost the same…
14. “I expected at least some Oreos…”
15. When burritos turn out to be just tortilla:
16. “My wife ordered this Cactus Cat Scratcher and 2 months later she received just a bag of rope with no instructions, no wood, and not even a packing slip.”
17. When you buy a cheese pizza and you just get the bread:
18. The strawberries are non-existent.
19. Not a single broccoli head
20. The cookie of our nightmares
21. “Let’s just say I was pretty excited for my Genie face mask, until I put it on…”