Our furry friends are just like kids, they get sad and happy over little things. Probably, that’s why we love them so much. And the best thing is that their face clearly radiates how they are feeling.
So, if you want to keep your floofster in a good mood all day, just try to read the expressions. And voila! Your furry friend would never get upset again. Seems like you have just unlocked pet care 101. (Wink-Wink)
Scroll down to see the adorable pictures of these cuties and how their pure emotions reflect perfectly on the camera.
1. Spook the panda dog gets happy and goofy when his hooman plays with him.
2. “What have I become?”
3. “Go to sleep, baby, and no one will get hurt.”
4. When you receive a spam call:
5. “Name the song!”
6. “I’m gonna take over the world right after a short nap.”
7. Smug pug
8. “This angry owl at an owl sanctuary isn’t enjoying my company.”
9. “This is the face Ghost makes when he wants to be pet.”
10. “We gave our bearded dragon a toy lizard and now he’s attached and won’t leave its side ever. This is how he sleeps every day.”
11. “Our dog is spiritually reborn whenever she goes on a car ride.”
12. Socially awkward dog
13. This baby cheetah girl could be in a Disney movie!
14. “Beware of dog”
15. My friend’s ridiculously photogenic lizard
16. He’s just come back from the groomer.
17. “Why do you smell like another dog, human?”
18. “Excuse me, sir?”
19. My cat’s face before and after my wife told her that the high chair wasn’t for her
20. A proud mother and her baby
21. “My dog is 16, so I figure it’s time for some driving lessons.”
22. “I put this mirror on the bedside table and Renly couldn’t handle it.”
23. Enjoying a bit of sunshine and attention
24. “My cat is disabled, and he sometimes likes to sit like this.”
25. This is how we feel by the end of the week.
26. “I just touched his belly.”
27. “My dog, after I didn’t give her the last bite of my burger”
28. “His name is Giggles.”