When we think of Pooh and Piglet, all we can remember is their cute and adorable friendship. And if you liked them, there is good news for you. We have found some more Pooh and Piglets. Yes, you have read it right! We have collected the pictures of some lovely animals whose friendship will definitely make you fall in love with them. These animals like to eat, sleep, play together, and have a bond deeper than the ocean.
Also, have we mentioned that you might get a little amazed seeing some of these pictures? It’s just because some dogs have found their soulmates in turtles & guinea pigs and some cats simply love to spend time with dogs. We know you are super excited. Keep scrolling!
1. To mess with the kitty, you gotta deal with her large pupper friend.
2. And there are some BFFs with reversed roles too.
3. When you and your best friend have different personalities:
4. “My cat Maui told my dog, Buster, a funny joke.”
5. Animals with the same kind of floof stick together.
6. Real friendships are beyond size.
7. My cats like to sit and judge my dog together.
8. When they are apart, they are still together.
9. “My cat gets protective whenever it’s time to put our dog in their room to sleep.”
10. My dog Lady and her best pal Dino the turtle during their playtime
11. Babysat my friend’s 2-week-old lambs, they’re always together.
12. Can’t tell who loves who more.
13. When the whole gang gets together:
14. My friend’s guinea pig and dog eating watermelon together
15. They were born the same week and have been best friends ever since.
16. “2 of our new bucklings are inseparable!”
17. “Got my dog an emotional support kitten, this was their first week together.”
18. “When we got them, the shelter said they HAD to be adopted together. They demonstrate why on a daily basis.”
19. “Jager made a new friend while he was in the garden.”
20. “My Terrier always sits on my Golden Lab.”
If your pet also has any unique friends, you can share the pictures with us in the comments section.