According to the rules of markting and sales, customer is always right. In most cases they are. But we bring you the most illogical and absurd client request today. Hope you don’t cross paths with such people in your life.
1. “I was not notified!!!”
2. Customer complaint: “It’s either a very big leaf of basil or just a tree leaf in my meal.”
3. We hope the driver reads the comment.
4. What kind of an expert are you if you can’t even rename a file?
5. “A client came with his iPhone. The glass was cracked and he thought that if he removed the glass, the crack wouldn’t be as visible.”
6. Who knows the reasons?
7. “Customer wanted as much tomato on the burger as we could fit…”
8. At least they warned the driver…
10. Someone returned a Lego set for this reason.
11. If something is obvious to you, it doesn’t mean it’s obvious to everyone.
12. Someone trying to choose a globe
13. “Dear shoppers of the world, do not do this and buy one item! We let you shop after hours and this is the thanks? No! If you’ve ever worked retail you understand how ignorant and annoying this is.”
14. Thinking outside the box
15. Customer with a complaint
16. When you’re really hungry and the line is long:
17. You never know. It’s always better to ask.
18. “Can you please check my phone? What do you mean you’re already closed?”