And we are back with our dosage of cute and best dog posts!
Dogs are the best friends that we have and there is no denying that they make our life happier. Their innocence can win over a million heart. The way they look at us, the way they smile and the love that they shower on us is unlimited. What they expect in return is just a little amount of attention and care, that’s all they need. If you are a pet parent, you would agree that your world would be incomplete without them. So, here’s to the furry friends in our lives and yet another dose of best dogs who can help us get through every problem in life.
1. Could it get any more perfect?
2. No, they are not playing dead.
3. OMG! This is SO CUTE!
4. “A picture speaks a thousand words” fits perfectly here.
5. Damn, that is so cool!
6. That’s such an adorable mask!
7. Oh cute little Troy couldn’t resist!
8. That is such a smooooth back, doggo!
9. We think it’s a great initiative and a very cute bed!
10. At least he tried his best!
This is Brody. He’ll be the first to tell you his first attempt at getting in the kayak wasn’t great, but he never gave pup. 14/10 pic.twitter.com/vFbYexUoA9
— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) May 20, 2020
11. This just became my favourite video!
First day of dog agility training went great thanks for asking pic.twitter.com/HWwqFCpBMC
— Dr. Moudhy Al-Rashid (@Moudhy) May 16, 2020
12. Haha I wasn’t expecting that!
I tried the challenge with my son 😂 pic.twitter.com/vj5rRSaKJv
— ☽ 𝔠𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔦 ☼ (@selestialKarla) May 14, 2020
13. Look at this BIG BABY!
14. Oh my! How can this video be so CUTE!?
15. Smol doggo but big jumps.
This is Archie. He may be a smol boy, but he’s got legendary hops. 14/10 elevator didn’t stand a chance pic.twitter.com/F5UYTWargj
— WeRateDogs® (@dog_rates) May 10, 2020
16. That is the cutest thing you will see today.
my neighbor fell in love with our dog and they've become best friends
(katieeheslop IG) pic.twitter.com/dTJHnRIJM7
— Humor And Animals (@humorandanimals) May 15, 2020