When we are near people who have a sweet and positive vibe, we start feeling good. These people know how to be happy no matter what the situation is. And that’s why we love them the most.
If you also like to be near people who are happy, scroll down and have a look at these adults who refuse to act like their age.
1. Chopping onions is a very dangerous sport.
- It’s important to not get emotionally attached to the onion.
2. “I put a kippah on my cat and I never laughed harder in my life.”
- I would sleep with one eye open if I were you.
3. “My girlfriend made a chicken pot pie for dinner…”
4. “Dad called my sister and me downstairs saying, ’Dinner is on the table.’”
“My sister saw this and cried because he had apparently taken dad jokes too far.”
5. “Here’s another one of our favorite things to do, enjoy!”
6. “I put googly eyes on my VR glasses and let my grandparents try them out”
7. “If there’s a single line of footprints in the snow I like to walk on the opposite step to make it look like one person was hopping”
8. “Bank teller asked me to take the mask off. She just laughed…”
9. “My daughter had to draw the wings and feet of the dragon as homework.”
10. “Sir, I’m pretty sure this is just a domestic flight.”
11. “My father took the time to do this to my mother, ladies, and gentlemen.”
12. “My friend had a newborn photoshoot with her dissertation.”
13. “My mom, sister, and I have a group text for glamour shots. Mom sent us a collage. We’re pretty people.”
14. “I got a 3D printer for Christmas. My friend had a simple request.”
15. “Dad bought mom a new mask.”
16. “Christmas breakfast just got a whole lot more funny this year!!!”