Having thoughts about memories that you’ve created in the past is good for health, at least that is what experts say. But what is even better, is to recreate those moments. Here are some examples of people who recreated moments from their childhood. Scroll down to see them.
1. “Recreating a very special moment. Third-trimester love.”
2. I saw the apron while shopping and decided to remake a Christmas memory, 23 years apart.
3. “There are approximately 20 years between these two photos of me and my mom. I painted her face, she painted mine.”
4. “Some things never change.”
5. A recreation that we did for our Nana’s photo album
6. “My Dad Holding Me As A Baby, Me Holding My Newborn Son.”
7. “My sister got married over the weekend, so we recreated this gem from our childhood.”
8. “26-year-old recreation. Me and my twin on our 30th birthday. Our most embarrassing photo.”
9. “My family Christmas photo recreated 20 years later.”
10. My younger brother and I recreated some more photos from 2000 for my Nana’s 80th birthday.
11. “Christmas — 1991 and 2019”
12. “Well, we tried… Cousins. All born about three months apart. 24-year difference here.”
13. “We recreated one of my favorite photos a few years later.”
14. “I found this Polaroid of my dad shortly after he passed a year ago. I finally recreated it.”
15. “I got photos taken of me and my 13-year-old dogs to recreate some old ones for Christmas.”