Raising kids and shaping their futures is each parent’s responsibility. But the responsibility can quickly turn into a challenge if your kid has new ways of troubling you.
Scroll down to see how hard parenting can get. All you gotta do is laugh and move forward because they are your kid.
1. Our house has 10 rooms…
2. “Forgot to shut the bathroom door.”
3. “Identically unperturbed by what they did to themselves with the clippers at 5 a.m.”
4. “My daughter’s favorite way to cool me off after a long run on a hot day”
5. When a child doesn’t yet know the difference between blow and sneeze.
6. “Mom, he’s too hot and he needs a fan.” Imagine this wonderful morning…
7. My kid refuses to eat her eggs because there are “dark spots.” That’s the fork.
8. The best gift card for Father’s Day
9. “I have a daughter, so I’m always pretty.”
10. My daughter wanted to take a bath.
11. “In case anyone is wondering how we are doing, this is my 3-year-old cleaning his potty with my toothbrush.”
12. “Mommy, I dropped the toilet paper in the toilet, but then I washed it.”
13. “Now I know my ABCs, I’ll write them on our SUV.”
14. One picture that perfectly describes the life of a parent
15. Walked in the bathroom to find my kid “washing” a book he found.
16. “The kid’s room wasn’t getting warm — I took apart their vent, I now have a great way to illustrate what it’s like to have 4 children…”