The world is mysteriously awesome. It has so many hidden elements that can surprise us. Like square starfish, birds using makeup, and more. While some of these facts are unusual, they definitely make this world a better to live in.
So, scroll down and take this mind-blowing biology class to get a closer look at the worlf.
15. This is what a platypus’ foot looks like.
14. Some baby owls sleep like this.
13. Penguins have knees.
12. Cats can’t taste sugar because their tongue doesn’t have sweet receptors.
11. The incisors of beavers are orange because they contain iron.
10. Cows can’t bite because they don’t have top front teeth.
9. Bearded vultures are the only birds that wear makeup — they purposely dye their white feather red with mud.
8. Baby elephants suck on their trunk, the same way human babies suck on their thumbs.
7. This is how big a whale’s skull is.
6. Elephant foot vs Human foot, there’s almost no difference.
5. Chinese water deer look like vampires.
4. An Indian giant squirrel is multicolored and can be up to 3 feet long.
3. Shark eggs are transparent.
2. This is what an elephant’s tail looks like.
1. Some kinds of 5-pointed starfish can be born square due to a genetic abnormality.