If there is another word for fathers, it’s superheroes. After all, proud dads are ready to do anything for their children. Whether it’s letting their adorable daughters paint their nails, teaching their son how to make cornbread, or building a new toy, dad does it all.
For them, their kid’s happiness is above all and they prioritize their kid’s smiles over their own comfort. Giving the biggest shoutout to these incredible dads, we have listed a couple of pictures that feature dads who don’t mind walking a few extra miles for their children.
1. “Some things never change.”
2. “It’s tough being a single daddy.”
3. “As a dad, giving my daughter the hairstyle that makes her feel like a queen always is a win in my book.”
4. “My dad rappelling with me strapped to his back in the early ’90s.”
5. “Dad teaching me how to make cornbread. Houston, TX, 1986.”
6. “The go-cart my Dad built for me when I was around 6 years old (1996)”
7. “Me and my daughters, 25 years ago. I have lived a good life.”
8. “My Dad teaching me how to skate! (1995)”
9. “My Dad studying for his medical degree whilst looking after me. 1984”
10. A photo of me and my dad on a camping trip, 1987.
11. My stepdad provided for our family during trying times.
12. My son asked my dad if he knew where to find a treasure. He made a map and hid treasures around our property, and took him on a treasure hunt.
13. My dad shaved his head to support me losing my hair. So then, the obvious next thing to do was to take a “Bald is Beautiful” family portrait.
14. “My dad would give me a ’señorita’ half-up style, and it was my favorite. Who says dads can’t be a mom too? (1994)”