Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 6 release date is announced and the long wait is finally over. Fans have been waiting for more than four months as the last episode of Rick and Morty aired in December 2019 and the show has taken a mid-season break after that.
— Rick and Morty (@RickandMorty) April 1, 2020
Most of the viewers thought that it would be a regular Christmas holiday break and Rick and Morty Season 4 Part 2 will return soon, but nothing of that sort happened. Finally, Rick and Morty have returned and a new trailer has been released which gives out several plot details about the next five episodes.
Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 6 Release Date and Part 2 Schedule
Rick and Morty Season 4 Episode 6 will air on Sunday, May 3 at 11:30 pm on the Adult Swim network. There is no full schedule out for Rick and Morty Season 4 Part 2, but it can be assumed that a new episode will come out every week. Assuming there are no delays, this could be the episode schedule for Rick and Morty Series Part 2.
- Episode 6: May 3
- Episode 7: May 10
- Episode 8: May 17
- Episode 9: May 24
- Episode 10: May 31
Adult Swim may take a hiatus in one of the week in case something happens and in that case Rick and Morty Season 4 final episode will conclude in June 2020.
Rick and Morty Trailer Breakdown and Plot Spoilers
Rick and Morty Season 4: The Other Five trailer breakdown reveals a lot of spoilers for the upcoming episodes. Here are the key details you might have missed in the new Rick and Morty trailer.
- Morty’s pet dog Snowballs or Snuffles is alive and fighting through a mecha suit against the army of evil cats.
- Rick and Morty are seen wearing robot suits which pays homage to the manga and anime Gundam. It can be clearly seen that Rick’s suit is a clear version of Ronin Mobile suit which is a nod to the Gundam Ronin warriors.
- There is a huge army of Rick preparing for something at the Citadel and it hints there will be a big battle scene. It is hinted that Evil Morty will return and the Rick army will fight to end his reign.
- Summer Smith is seen living a luxurious life along with several alien creatures as her servants. It goes with the theory that Summer will rebel at some point making Rick and Morty her pawns.
- Tammy has returned and she is seen fighting Summer with a lightsaber in her hand. It means Rick is in danger as Tammy vowed to take revenge against him and she is also joined by her dead boyfriend Phoenix person.