NFL Week 2 games are almost here and most of the teams still have not figured out their perfect team combination. Almost every team had troubles in the first week except New England Patriots and Tennessee Titans and even they could make some improvements. There were also many teams which have to replace their injured players.
Los Angeles Chargers among them who got Hunter Henry and Mike Williams out due to multiple injuries. Every NFL team wants to improve their roster and it’s time for the unemployed players from the preseason to get work. There are free agents available in the NFL market which can be used by all the 32 teams.
Why do NFL Teams needs New Players?
Indianapolis Colts lost their first game because Jacoby Brissett couldn’t do the same job as quarterback Andrew Luck did for the team. It is where the NFL free agents come into the picture for the rest of the regular season. Miami Dolphins were the worst team of Week 1 where they lost 59-10 to the Baltimore Ravens.
Here's Eric Ebron on Jacoby Brissett:
"He went out there, he busted his tail, played his butt off. Wish he would have had one more touchdown."
I think you know the one he's referring to.
— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen) September 9, 2019
Miami Dolphins right now… pic.twitter.com/Elr33nh3T7
— Kenny King Jr (@KennyKing_Jr) September 13, 2019
1. Miami Dolphins players have seen what happened w/ Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell and now the cat’s out of the bag.
2. If players don’t think their team is tanking, they don’t want to risk their health, careers, and earning potenial for players not even on the team.
— Exavier Pope (@exavierpope) September 8, 2019
It doesn’t just end there, most of the players from the Dolphins roster are revolting and may leave the team soon. There are also teams such as Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans and Washington Redskins who lost despite having a solid roster. It is time for every NFL team to look at their free agents options and here are the best of them.
Best Free Agents for Every Team
- Arizona Cardinals: TE Jermaine Gresham
- Atlanta Falcons: G Joshua Garnett
- Baltimore Ravens: G Brandon Fusco
- Buffalo Bills: OT Matt Kalil
- Carolina Panthers: WR Torrey Smith
- Chicago Bears: LB Nick Perry
- Cincinnati Bengals: OT Matt Kalil
- Cleveland Browns: OT Matt Kalil
- Dallas Cowboys: S Eric Berry
- Denver Broncos: OT Jermey Parnell
- Detroit Lions: LB Manti Te’o
- Green Bay Packers: LB Josh Bynes
- Houston Texans: OT Jermey Parnell
- Indianapolis Colts: WR Laquon Treadwell
- Jacksonville Jaguars: QB Cody Kessler
- Kansas City Chiefs: CB Leon Hall
- Los Angeles Chargers: S Eric Berry
- Los Angeles Rams: LB Mason Foster
- Miami Dolphins: OT Matt Kalil
- Minnesota Vikings: CB Davon House
- New England Patriots: C Evan Smith
- New Orleans Saints: CB Orlando Scandrick
- New York Giants: WR Jordan Matthews
- New York Jets: CB E.J. Gaines
- Oakland Raiders: S Eric Berry
- Philadelphia Eagles: CB Davon House
- Pittsburgh Steelers: RB Jacquizz Rodgers
- San Francisco 49ers: RB Alfred Morris
- Seattle Seahawks: TE Antonio Gates
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: OT Jermey Parnell
- Tennessee Titans: LB Shane Ray
- Washington Redskins: RB LeGarrette Blount